Mr. V.V. Gautam
V.V. Gautam is Law Graduate from Delhi University, prior to joining V.V Gautam and Associates, Mr. V.V. Gautam served Government of India in various capacities which include providing his service as Examiner of Patents and Design, Assistant Director in Industries Department and Revenue Officer in Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax and Narcotics Department. While being in Central Govt., he played pivotal role in drafting various legislation relating to indirect taxes, which include drafting of IPR (Import Goods) Enforcement Rules, 2007, GST Act & GST Rules. V.V Gautam represented India in various seminars and conferences at World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Headquarters, Geneva, Switzerland and European Patent Office, Munich, Germany and in India. Pleaded thousands of matters successfully before Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, various High Courts and Tribunals in India.
- Successfully handling of several high profile taxation issues (Indirect and Direct) before Supreme Court, High Courts and various other forums
- In handling patents, designs, trademark and copyright matters before Controller of Patents, Resgistrar of Trademark, competent authority of copyrights, Supreme Court, various High Courts and appellant tribunals.
- Handling of issues and litigation pertaining to PMLA, FEMA, PC Act, consumer disputes, arbitrations, commercial, environmental law, petroleum sector, infrastructure etc.
- Has appeared regularly before Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, Debt Recovery Tribunal, CESTAT, CAT, Electricity Regulatory Commissions and other forums.
- Infrastructure Project- Bid Submission, Tender issues etc.